Medical sources from Benghazi said Wednesday evening that five people were wounded when a car bomb went off near the main door of the special forces' camp of Khalifa Haftar's militias in Bu Atni district, Benghazi.
The spokesman of the special forces, Miloud Al-Zuway, confirmed that 5 Al-Saiqa fighters had been injured in the blast and material damage was done to the surrounding of the camp.
In a press statement, Al-Zuway said investigations are underway to discover the truth behind the car bombing, adding that the injured fighters were sent to Al-Jalaa Hospital.
"The injuries are serious and they are receiving treatment in hospital." He added.
The Libyan News Agency of Al-Thanni government said it did a lot of damage to the shops across from the camp besides the five injuries.