Released video show kidnapped foreign workers urge their release
Four foreign staff members of the Man-made River Administration -3 Filipinos and one South Korean- urged in a video clip released by the management of the southern region of Al-Hasawnw System, their heads of state to seek their release, after being kidnapped on July 6 by an unknown armed group.
The videotape showed the four abducted workers in an unknown place in the middle of the desert, appealing to their heads of state to rescue them without any delay.
The abductees said they were suffering from lack of food, water, and health services, pointing out that they are the sole breadwinners for their families and their only income comes from their work in Libya.
The General Manager of Al-Hasawna System Mohammed Al-Hajjaji has stated earlier that the search for the foreign workers is still on.
An official at the company said they had reached out to the relevant security authorities and the Presidential Council, which promised to communicate with the ambassadors of the states concerned to follow up the case.
Click to view the video: