Two killed in renewed clashes in Libya's south
Sabha Medical Center said Saturday that it had received two deaths and three injuries after clashes renewed in the city.
The center's media office said that the deaths are one man and one woman, who got killed when a mortar fell on her house, adding that the injuries are from the clashing parties.
"The clashes in the city on Saturday were the most violent since February fighting this year." The media office added.
"All residents in Sabha should use the back door of the medical center as one resident was targeted by the clashes at front door on Saturday." The center's media office added.
So far, 18 people have been killed and 86 others injured - mostly civilians - since the clashes broke in Sabha, according to the medical center.