Oil and Gas Minister Mohammed Oun told reporters that exports and operations at Zueitina port were halted again on Saturday after a brief resumption of exports aboard two tankers last week for fear of environmental disaster thatRead more
A group of citizens claiming to represent the Zueitina oil district community announced Saturday the suspension of oil production and exports from the Zueitina oil port and its fields, vowing to keep it closed until Prime MinistRead more
An official at Zueitina Oil Port reported that two oil tankers are presently preparing to transport two million barrels of crude oil from the port of Zueitina in the coming hours.Read more
An official at the National Oil Corporation (NOC), said that the Zuwetina oil port is preparing to export 1.63 million barrels of crude oil.Read more
The Libyan National Oil Corporation (NOC) has announced the lifting of force majeure on Zueitina oil port as of September 22, saying that the operator of the Zueitina Oil Company has been instructed to initiate production arrangements.
The National Oil Corporation (NOC) announced the suspension of work at the gas plant at Zueitina Port on Sunday, for scheduled maintenance operations, during the period from 7 to 14 of October.Read more
An oil tanker carrying a quantity of 1 million barrels of crude oil left Zueitina oil port for China on Friday.Read more